Transport to Norway
The Scandinavia specialist for your transport to and from Norway
Thanks to our many years of specialization in transport to and from Norway, we have become a well known name in this market. Our scale enables us to offer a very reliable, flexible and high-quality service for transport to and from Norway. We also use a number of permanent partners in Norway that are strategically positioned. Their knowledge of Norway in addition to ours gives you the opportunity to deliver reliably, sustainably and efficiently throughout Norway. So you’ve come to the right place for transport to Norway!
Why do people choose Vos Transport?
In Norway we use a permanent partner with coverage over the whole of Norway. In addition, we deliver the majority of the transports with our own vehicles. This enables us to deliver with very fast lead times. This offers you the opportunity to supply your customers very reliably and efficiently throughout Norway. Moreover, sustainability is a top priority. We have already received several awards for this. When transporting to Norway, the climate is therefore also taken into account.
Advantages of Vos for transport to Norway
- Reliable and daily service with very short lead times for transport to and from Norway.
- Double-manned journeys are possible, eliminating the need for stops along the way and sending shipments to their destination very quickly. This can be very interesting when it comes to supplying high value consumer goods.
- Delivery on route for 90%, so little overloading and a minimal chance of damage during transport to and from Norway.
- Clear agreements and transparent service.
- Efficient and flexible route planning for transport to and from Norway.
- Track & trace with proof of delivery.
- We also offer customized solutions for transport to and from Norway.
- Monitor your transports to and from Norway yourself via the VosPortal.
- CO2-neutral transport.
What can Vos do for you?
Vos has become a well known name in the market for the transport of products to and from Norway. This is partly due to our experienced planners and the modern and young fleet. Due to our scale, we are able to offer very reliable, flexible and high-quality services with very competitive lead times for transport to and from Norway. This applies to both full loads and partial loads.