Transport to Denmark
The Scandinavia specialist for your transport to and from Denmark
Vos Transport has been the specialist in transport to and from Denmark for over 60 years. Transport to Denmark is very familiar territory for Vos Transport because of our professional relationship with transport to the Scandinavian countries. We depart daily to different regions throughout Denmark. Thanks to our many years of experience, we have become a well known name in the market for the transport of products to and from Denmark.
Why Vos for transport to Denmark?
In addition to the fact that we have been using a number of strategically positioned permanent partners in Denmark for years, we deliver 90% with our own vehicles. This enables us to deliver with very fast lead times. This offers you the opportunity to supply your customers very reliably, sustainably and efficiently throughout Denmark. In addition, we work sustainably when transporting to Denmark. For example, we offer our customers the option of fully CO2-neutral transport. We have made this possible thanks to the collaboration with our fuel supplier. At the end of the ride, your carbon footprint is completely wiped out.
Advantages of Vos
- Reliable and daily service with fast lead times for transport to and from Denmark. 24-hour deliveries are possible.
- Delivery takes place on the route for 90%, so little overcharging and there is a minimal chance of damage.
- Clear agreements and transparent services for transport to and from Denmark.
- Efficient and flexible route planning.
- Track & trace with ‘proof of delivery’.
- We also offer tailor-made solutions for transport to and from Denmark.
- Monitor your transports to and from Denmark via the VosPortal.
For which services can you contact Vos?
With our experienced planners and a modern and young fleet, we are continuously improving the quality of our services. Our scale enables us to offer a very reliable, flexible and high-quality service for transport to and from Denmark with very competitive lead times. This applies to both full and partial loads.